- Outdoor Growing Strains
Want to grow cannabis outdoors? Then, check out our vast collection of outdoor marijuana seeds that are high yielding and easy to plant. Farmers Lab Seeds is the hub of fantastic marijuana strains that every weed lover should try. When it comes to choosing an outdoor strain, you need to know its composition, flavor, and effect. So, here's everything you need to know about our strains that are ideal for outdoor cannabis growing. Once you know how to choose your favorite strain, your purchase will be easier than ever!
Why choose outdoor weed seeds?Growing outdoor weed seeds is possible nowadays as the laws at the state levels have changed in the USA, making weed cultivation legal. Hence, you can easily produce superior quality cannabis outdoors naturally. There won't be any legal complications unless the laws in your state don't allow weed cultivation yet. Secondly, when cannabis is planted outdoors, its natural habitat will provide them with a lot of benefits. If you plant them in the right way, you'll be benefited from better-tasting pots from bigger yields of our outdoor seeds. And that's not all as growing outdoor marijuana is a much cheaper process than growing indoors. Indoor planting is all about an artificial setup with lights, fans, pumps, etc. But, outdoor planting is an all-natural process as your plant will get plenty of sunlight and fresh air. So, if you have legal permission and enough space to grow outdoor cannabis seeds, just go ahead, grow your own cannabis plants and enjoy fresh herbs!
The Advantages of Growing OutdoorsThere are many advantages of growing cannabis outdoors. Here are some of the advantages listed:
- Your outdoor seeds will grow in their natural habitat, which is beneficial for the plants.
- You can choose any strain that you like for growing outdoors as the space will be bigger.
- The yield, taste, and overall quality of your weeds will be up to their genetic potential.
- The cost of growing outdoor marijuana is comparatively lower than growing indoors.
- Growing weeds outdoors is environmentally friendly and also a sustainable method.
The Disadvantages of Growing OutdoorsHowever, there are some disadvantages to growing cannabis outdoors. Here are the disadvantages listed:
- Your outdoor seeds will be exposed to weather extremes and predators.
- Hiding your plants from those curious neighbors will be really difficult.
- Your outdoor marijuana seeds will need to be protected from theft.