What is Wedding Cake Autoflower Seeds?
Wedding Cake Autoflower Seeds represent a pinnacle of breeding success, blending the flavorful richness and robust growth characteristics inherent to the Wedding Cake strain with the convenience and efficiency of autoflowering genetics. This strain is a connoisseur’s choice, offering a symphony of sweet, earthy, and vanilla flavors that echo the celebratory dessert after which it’s named. Perfect for growers looking for a straightforward, rewarding cultivation experience, these seeds promise a lush canopy of dense, resinous buds without the need for strict light cycle management.
Wedding Cake Autoflower has its roots deeply embedded in the lineage of the original Wedding Cake strain, itself a hybrid marvel derived from Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies. The autoflowering version adds a twist of ruderalis genetics, ensuring that the plants flower automatically. This genetic masterpiece is celebrated for its rich terpene profile and stable growth patterns, making it a favored choice among enthusiasts and cultivators alike.
- Genetics: Indica/Sativa hybrid with ruderalis influence
- Flowering Time: Approximately 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest
- Yield: Generous, with dense buds coated in a thick layer of trichomes
- Height: Compact to medium, ideal for both indoor and outdoor setups
- THC Content: High, offering a potent experience
Wedding Cake Autoflower Seeds are designed for both novice and experienced growers seeking minimal fuss with maximum return. The seeds evolve into resilient plants that are forgiving of minor mistakes, making them a perfect choice for those refining their green thumb.
- Lighting: Although autoflowering plants don’t require light cycle changes to bloom, they do benefit from 18-24 hours of light per day for optimal growth.
- Nutrients: Start with a light nutrient regime and increase as your plants mature. Autoflowers don’t require as much feeding as their photoperiod counterparts.
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. Overwatering can stunt growth, especially in the early stages.
- Environment: Aim for a stable environment with temperatures ranging between 20-25°C (68-77°F) and moderate humidity levels.
- Harvesting: Pay close attention to the trichomes; when most have turned cloudy white with some amber, it’s time to harvest.