High CBD Seeds – Remedy Strain Fem


High-CBD Remedy strain is a blend of selective hereditary traits resulting in a high CBD percentage. It is a Indica- dominant hybrid.

Strain Description
SEED Details
Grower Reviews 5
Strain Description

High CBD Seeds : Remedy Strain

What Is CBD Remedy Strain?

CBD Remedy lives up to its name-a perfect strain to relive a multitude of ailments! Remedy is an Indica-dominant hybrid that was created by the medical breeders CBD crew. These seeds are crossed with Cannatonic x Afghani Skunk strains. This Elite strain was bred to have high levels (up to 18% to be exact) and low THC levels (below 1%).

Remedy CBD Strain Uses:

Due to the high CBD levels and low THC levels, The effects of Remedy are non-psycho-active, euphoric and make it a fabulous choice for a daytime smoke.  A Remedy toke can be described as earthy like sweet pine with a floral lemon undertone.

Growing High CBD Seeds:

Like all marijuana seeds for sale from Farmers Lab Seeds,  Remedy high CBD seeds are suitable for an indoor or outdoor growing system. Some best practices for cultivating  rich cannabis plants include protecting against over-watering and ensuring consistently warm soil in indoor environments.

What is the Yield for CBD Remedy Strains?

Remedy Strain grows to a smaller-medium height plant with purple leaves. The plant fully matures in 7-8 weeks. When grown indoors, this strain can harvest up to 400-450 grams per plant. When grown outdoors, Remedy plants can yield around 525-575 grams per plant.



  • High CBD seeds /Indica-dominant hybrid strain
  • CBD % -up 18% / THC less than 1%
  • Daytime use (non-psycho active, non-drowsy)
  • Earthy-Pine/wood & Fruity/floral Lemon
  • Used for the relief of inflammation, chronic pain, stress, anxiety & depression
  • Medical Marijuana
  • Indoor Grown (400-450grams per plant) |Outdoor Grow (525-575 grams per plant)

If you are looking for more high CBD seeds to grow your own medicine, check out Painkiller CBD strain from Farmers Lab Seeds!

High CBD Seeds

The Farmers Lab High CBD Seeds - Remedy Strain Fem - The Standard Bearer In Genetic Excellence

The High CBD Seeds - Remedy Strain Fem  for sale by Farmers Lab Seeds has its roots closely associated with the cannabis species origins.  We are incredibly proud to make this seed available to our customers.

Good Growing!

The Farmers Lab Team

SEED Details
Weight 15 g
Dimensions 5 × 10 in
Packet Size

6 Seeds, 12 Seeds, 18 Seeds











, , , ,

CBD Level

Moderate CBD



Thc Content


Grower Reviews 5

5 reviews for High CBD Seeds – Remedy Strain Fem

Avatar of Marcus Jay
Marcus Jay

My first time buying seeds online. Had a great experience with Farmers Lab Seeds. Was looking for a CBD seed that was low in thc and came across Remedy. Looking forward to my grow and finding relief for the chronic joint pain I endure from an accident 15 years ago. I am hoping to ween off some of the anti-inflamatories I have been using for the past few years and grow some wicked bud.

Avatar of Donna T.
Donna T.

Remedy is my favorite strain to smoke when I wake. Works well if you wake up with morning anxiety like me. Relaxes my mind and I can function just fine throughout the day. Hard to find strain but so well worth it if you dont want to take medication.

Avatar of Curt.

Hi guys. I bought from you once before, so did it again. My 12 CBD seeds arrived. I also got a little surprise! You gave me 3 Grapefruit Diesel fems! Thank you very much. My last order was for Purple Kush auto’s , and some of them are in the pot right now and doing well. I’ve also grown some of your CBD’s already and they were VERY good. My wife loves it! Thank you. Heck, I’m gettin’ old and creaky and I like it too.

Avatar of suze

I recently Lab tested my year-old Remedy from 2019 harvest.
It tested at 7.7% CBD and a whopping 5.3% THC. Total cannabinoids 13%

In fact, it was so similar to Painkiller in its growth and leaf style. Remedy was 1 week later. Produced a heavy crop, grown in-ground but not quite as heavy as Painkiller. They both tested at roughly 1-1.

I was hoping for no THC for a family member who wasn’t able to use it because of the “high” so sad to waste my $100, so… not as stated in the write-up but still good for some people.

Avatar of Chad Dalton
Chad Dalton

Do you sale Male seeds like the Remedy CBD strain and the skunk#1 need both . And does the skunk #1 smell like a beautiful skunk really hard to hide the smell .any Male seeds from these to strains cant rate it till I try it love all the reviews. 5 stars on reviews only .????????

Add a review

Seed added to cart View Cart Checkout