What is Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds?
Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds pay homage to the legendary cannabis activist, Jack Herer, offering a seamless blend of sativa-dominant traits with the convenience of autoflowering genetics. These seeds promise a journey of discovery for both novice and experienced growers, delivering a harmonious mix of cerebral elevation and robust growth characteristics. Without needing to adjust light cycles, these seeds are a testament to ease and efficiency in cultivation, embodying the spirit of innovation and resilience.
Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds are a tribute to their namesake, crafted through meticulous breeding to combine the iconic Jack Herer strain with autoflowering genetics. This lineage introduces a resilient and versatile plant, capable of thriving in varied environmental conditions. The original strain, named after the renowned cannabis advocate, is known for its genetic stability and has been celebrated for decades in cannabis cultures around the world.
- Genetics: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
- Flowering Type: Autoflowering
- THC Content: High
- CBD Content: Low to Medium
- Flowering Time: Approximately 10 weeks from seed to harvest
- Yield: Generous, both indoors and outdoors
These seeds are distinguished by their robustness, autoflowering nature, and swift lifecycle, making them an ideal choice for those seeking efficiency without sacrificing quality.
Jack Herer Autoflower Seeds produce plants that are both visually striking and aromatic, offering a bouquet of scents ranging from spicy and piney to a sweet, earthy essence. The plants reach a moderate height, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor setups, especially where space may be limited. The presence of resin-rich buds makes this strain a favorite among enthusiasts and cultivators alike.
- Lighting: Ensure your plants receive ample light, aiming for 18-24 hours of light per day for optimal growth.
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. Autoflowering plants prefer a light, frequent watering schedule.
- Nutrition: Start with a light nutrient regimen and gradually increase as your plants mature. Be cautious of overfeeding, especially during the early stages.
- Environment: Maintain a stable environment with moderate humidity and temperatures ranging between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F) for ideal growth conditions.
- Training: While not always necessary, low-stress training (LST) techniques can be employed to enhance yield without stressing the plant.