What is CBD White Widow Seeds?
CBD White Widow seeds embody a unique blend of genetics, combining the renowned White Widow strain with high CBD cultivars. Ideal for enthusiasts who appreciate the White Widow lineage but prefer a milder experience, these seeds offer an intriguing twist to a classic favorite.
The original White Widow, a legend in cannabis culture, emerged in the 1990s, capturing attention with its potent effects and resin-drenched buds. CBD White Widow stems from this iconic lineage, carefully bred to enhance its CBD content. By infusing the White Widow genetics with high-CBD strains, breeders have successfully maintained the distinctive characteristics of the original while shifting its cannabinoid profile to favor CBD over THC.
- Genetic Composition: A balanced hybrid, typically leaning towards a slightly indica-dominant profile.
- CBD to THC Ratio: High CBD content with a significantly lowered THC percentage. The exact ratio may vary slightly depending on cultivation practices.
- Appearance: Seeds are robust, displaying a healthy size and a dark, speckled hue.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, given proper cultivation conditions.
- Flavor and Aroma: CBD White Widow seeds produce plants that retain the famous aromatic profile of White Widow – a mix of earthy, woody, and pungent notes, with a hint of spice.
- Effect Profile: The high CBD content ensures a milder, more controlled experience. Users often report a sense of calm and relaxation without intense psychoactive effects.
- Popularity: Highly sought after by both connoisseurs of the original White Widow strain and those seeking a less intense experience.
- Climate: Prefers a mild, temperate climate but is relatively adaptable to various environmental conditions.
- Soil: Thrives in well-draining, nutrient-rich soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is crucial, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
- Lighting: Requires ample lighting but is tolerant to fluctuations.
- Harvesting: Typically flowers in about 8-9 weeks. Look for the whitish resin on the buds as a sign of maturity.